miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

THIRTEEN


I liked this movie and I liked the way as Tracy from one day to another, she has gone from being a simple girl to a “rebel” girl and I also liked because with so little time she has spent many things in his life. The end of the film for me is the best, it is a very hard final but at the same time very nice. When I saw the end of the movie I couldn't avoid the tears, I started to remember my life when I was 13 years old, for me it was a very difficult phase, at this phase was when the problems had started, I repeated course, ... and therefore when I saw the end of film I cried, because all of the bad moments that I passed returns in my memory. Luckily, I didn’t finish like Tracy, I didn’t end up drugged and I didn’t end up cutting the veins and also, thankfully, now everything is all right, my life begins to be as it was before. If there was a second part of the movie, I am absolutely sure that everything would be better for Tracy and she would be as good as I am. =)



see you;)*

No hay comentarios: